Tagged from Darlene. I'm tagging Annie, Jhoeman, Liza, Glorie and Emma
1. What is your Boyfriend/girlfriends name?
2. What color underwear are you wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
lovesongs from my mp4
4. What are the last 4 digits in your cell number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
adobong manok with rice
6.If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
my son and hubby
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/preferred sex?
10. Favorite type of Foods?
all basta masarap
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Tagged from Darlene. I'm tagging Annie, Jhoeman, Liza, Glorie and Emma
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I got this tagged from Sweet Darlene again with permission and I'm tagging Nancy, Liza, Genny, Tere, Glorie, Jhoeman,Wendy, and Annie.
THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
3. Norm or Norms
THREE MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
1. October 14
2. May 28
3. September 21
THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. watched movie
2. talked with my family tru internet
THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
2. Have money
3. Receive a call from Phils
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Filipino foods
2. All vegetables
3. All fruits
THREE PERSONS YOU MISS THE MOST:
1. My family
2. Best friends
3. My students before
THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
2. Wallet na mahal
3. It's nice if money nalang, hehehehe
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
THREE MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
1. SM mall b4
2. Stone Rd Mall
3. Quebec Mall
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD:
THREE FAVORITE SPORTS:
1. Sipa Takraw
3. Table Tennis
THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. Green Tea
2. Coffee with Milk
3. Iced Tea
1. Sweet Honesty
2. Pink Suede
THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THREE EVENTS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO:
3. New Year
LAST THREE PEOPLE IN YOUR INBOX
THREE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING AFTER THIS SURVEY
I got this tag from a pretty friends of mine Rosemarie, Vina, Carolyn and Juliana. Thank you girls for this five things tag.
5 Things Found In My Bag
5 Things Found In My Wallet
**secret na yang iba
5 Things Found In My/Our Room
**all personal things
5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do [Some I did already, some can't
anymore and some are yet to be done]
**give financial support to my one and only son ( I did always )
**to sleep in my bed in the Phil. ( can't anymore )
**to go out with my best friends in the Phil. ( can't anymore)
**to drive my own car ( still a dream...means not yet )
**to have a new house and lot here..( my greatest dream...)
5 Things I’m Currently Into
**meeting new friends in the world of blogging
5 People to Tag for This Meme
Advance Merry Christmas to all...
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Got this tagged from a beautiful blogger like me Annie...Thank you so much and I'm tagging this to Monica, Tere, Darlene , Loloy and sis Agring.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Jayvees my son....when we chat last night
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Chatting my family and friends in the Philippines
3.What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I passed the interview for Canada
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
6. How many beverages did you have today?
2 glasses of water
7. What color is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Magic sing and mp4 in Manila
9. Where were you last night?
@ home in my bedroom
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
12. What’s the weather like today?
It's cool and windy outside
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla and fruit salad
14. What excites you?
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, but not now
16. Are you over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Analyn and Adelle
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Joel my hubby
25. What does the last text message you received say?
I miss u and i love you....
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
No, straight hair
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
No definite place but my sister and I plan to go outside to see the color
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Will you get married in the future?
I'm married already
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
36. Did you cry today?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I like this too...so interesting....
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.*I am tagging Monica, Tere, Darlene, Loloy and sister Agring....
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
A spread the love award from lynn. Thanks my dear friend and I love to pass this to Mabelle, Blue, Lynlyn, Mymy, Janet, Luz, Jay, Elmz, Agring and Dudz.
"Lets us all spread love not hate. Let us learn to love one another despite our differences. In race, religion, beliefs and upbringing. A world built on love is a much happier world to live in."
1. Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to at least 10 or more bloggers.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Classes begin on September and I can see lots of students are busy preparing their personal things for school. Many students are excited to buy fashionable $ 8 Rx eyeglasses online. Parents need to purchase more than one eyeglasses for their so that in case it will break or lost, they have a reserve eyeglasses in their purse. Talking about eyeglasses, you can watch Zenni Optical on TV!!!. They offer affordable yet fashionable pair of eyeglasses. So, if you plan to purchase latest style of eyeglasses, high five to Zenni optical. You can select the best stylish frames, color and sizes that match the beauty of your face. You can also shop eyeglasses online for your children and loved ones. They can use it for reading, seeing the objects clearly and study their lesson at night.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
A forward messages from a very dear friend Mary. I read this and felt it is so true, in fact too true sometimes. So hopefully it will remind us how blessed we are and we will all have a good day today and every day.
The man whispered, "God, speak to me" and a meadowlark sang.
But, the man did not hear.
The man looked around and said, "God let me see you." And a star shined brightly.
But the man did not see.
And, the man shouted, "God show me a miracle." And, a life was born.
But, the man did not notice.
So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here."
Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But, the man brushed the butterfly away .
and walked on.
I found this to be a great reminder that God is always around us in the little and simple things that we take for granted ... even in our electronic age.
So I would like to add one more:
The man cried, "God, I need your help!" And an e-mail arrived reaching out with good news and encouragement.
But, the man deleted it and continued crying ..
Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.
My instructions were to send this to people that I wanted God to bless and I picked you. Feel free to pass this to people you want to be blessed.
Have A Happy Day!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
I grab this tagged from byotiful and I'm tagging Rose, darlene, Raquel, Marie Grace, Ladyracs, Lispeth,Tere and my sister Agring....
2) What's the brand of your bracelet?
Chinese gold of course...a birthday gift from my hubby last oct 2002
3) What's the brand of your cell phone?
Nokia 6103 from davao pa yan...
4) What's the brand of your computer?
5) What's the brand of your bags?
Michaela...from davao gihapon
6) What's the brand of your undies?
Avon made in the Phil.
7) What's the brand of your flip-flops?
I have no idea kun unsa na...
8) What's the brand of your shoes?
Skechers, Adidas b4.. iniwan ko sa pinas, have 1 shoes here...tomboyacc black shoes
9) What's the brand of your wallet?
Marithe Francois Girbaud
10) What's the brand of your shirts?
Penshoppe, Status, Oxygen, Judge and many more
11) What's the brand of your TV?
Sony and Sharp in the Phil...mine here is JVC
12) What's the brand of your cars?
NO car ako...only DT motor we have in the phil
13) What's the brand of your mp3 player?
mp4 sa akin...Sony
14) What's the brand of your make up?
all are avon...dala ko from phil.
15) What's the brand of your shampoo and conditioner?
Head and Shoulders dito... Cream Silk na pink sana...I cant find here..
16) What's the brand of your jeans?
Freego, Jag and hasse bigay ng bestfriend kong si Gina
17) What's the brand of your laundry soap?
Nature Clean man siguro to oi...nasa baba kasi...kapoy tan-aw
1 What's the brand of your lotion?
Skin so soft...Avon lagi lahat...dala ko from phil.
19) What's the brand of your toothpaste?
Colgate and Natural toothpaste
20) What's the brand of your ballpen?
Pilot from Phil
Saturday, July 4, 2009
A tagged from Tere and I'm tagging Rosemarie and Marie Grace for this...
1. a movie that made you laugh
....many kaya lang forgot ko na...Ito nalang * Ako Legal Wife..Mano po4*... Directed by Joel Lamangan...Starring Zsa Zsa, Cherry Pie, Ruffa Mae and Jay Manalo...
2. a book that made you cry
.....mga pocketbooks kaya lang forgot ko rin mga title...
3. a best friend
Yan hindi ko malimot...childhood friend Maria Fe, high school friend Jojo, Jinky, Maris, Shelda, marami sila teacher Gina, Sherly, Gimma, Elsie, Norming and many more...
4. a favorite childhood memory
....When I was elementary grade I can still remember that during lunch time, my childhood friend Maria Fe and I went to my cousin's house to climb the guava tree, hehehee...namayabas mi....
5. your favorite animal
my parents before have many dogs as in bantay bahay and cats at home but its not my favorite...I don't like pets at home...I'm allergy to that...yaks..
6. your favorite food
spaghetti is my number one favorite, ice cream, adobo, macaroni salad, kalderita, fruits and all foods yata...
7. an item of clothing you can't do without
underwear and I can't live without clothes in my body..
8. something you collect
I love jewelries...as in Chinese gold, Saudi and Spanish gold...
@ home I love to collect angels, mugs, mini glasses, vases big and small
9. your favorite store to shop in
In the Phils...I love going to SM, NCCC, Gaisano and Ever Gotesco but here in Canada I like Stone Road Mall and Zhers
10. your favorite flower
Rose and Orchids