Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

5 Things

I got this tag from a pretty friends of mine Rosemarie, Vina, Carolyn and Juliana. Thank you girls for this five things tag.
5 Things Found In My Bag
** wallet
**comb

**lipstick

**face powder

**perfume

5 Things Found In My Wallet
**money
**picture

**cards

**ID's

**secret na yang iba

5 Things Found In My/Our Room
**my bed
**TV

**DVD

**mirror

**furniture

**all personal things

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do [Some I did already, some can't
anymore and some are yet to be
done]
**give financial support to my one and only son ( I did always )
**to sleep in my bed in the Phil. ( can't anymore )

**to go out with my best friends in the Phil. ( can't anymore)

**to drive my own car ( still a dream...means not yet )

**to have a new house and lot here..( my greatest dream...)

5 Things I’m Currently Into
**blogging
**internet

**chatting

**blog hopping

**meeting new friends in the world of blogging

5 People to Tag for This Meme
**
Marie Grace
**Lira

**Brian

**Jean

**
Tere
Advance Merry Christmas to all...


norm

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95