Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Happy or Sad Tag

For me, our happiness in life depends on the choices we make. It also depends on our attitude towards others that reaches out to give, not to receive , to serve, not to be served, to care, not to be cared for. Happiness can be manifested in many different ways, on me, it is reflected on my face. When I smile it is indeed my real smile. To be happy is every human's ultimate goal in life ,to laugh out loud when it is time to laugh and to wear a smile, relax and taking everything easy when you are in the most challenging situation of your life.Remember the old adage, if you want to stay young keep on smiling and be happy.

You Are 100% Happy

It's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.
You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.


norm

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95