Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My brain color

I got this tag from my sweetest friend Mabelle. Thank you so much friend for sharing me this tag. I would like to share this tag to all my friends in blogging. Just feel free to grab this tag. Thank you and please continue to vote for me.

Your Brain is Green

Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).


norm

1 comments:

jennyr said...

i got a tag for you diay! hope u like it!

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95