Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jewelry Buyers


When I was in the Philippines I really love collecting jewelries and watches. Since I was a child I really appreciate necklace, earrings, bracelet, bangles, rings and also wristwatch. My very first jewelry is an earring when I was in grade two. I'm so happy that time when my mother gave me a round shape earring. Then when I was in second year high school my mother bought again a necklace with pendant for me and a ring with diamonds for my sister. I feel so blessed to have jewelries at my young age.

Before we got married my husband and I bought a perfect pair of wedding ring. It's a very precious swiss diamond ring and we bought it at Gaisano Mall, one of the biggest mall in our place Davao City. I bought a lots of jewelries also from my best friend and pay it for installment basis. I considered this as one of my favorite hobbies by collecting different kinds jewelries like golds, diamonds, pearls and many others. When I came here in Canada I dream of buying different kinds of jewelries too. I know it is not easy to buy jewelries here especially diamonds because it needs a lot of money in order to buy the best item I like. I know that jewelry products are very expensive nowadays.

While I am browsing the net I found the largest watch buyers online. They are also a jewelry buyers if you want to sell your items to them. If you're in need of money, they are also a diamond buyers. It's a perfect website for you if you want to sell your watches, jewelries and diamonds. They are the best buyers and sellers online for 26 years of experience. They are interested to buy rolex, patek philippe, cartier, audemars piguet, piaget and other watches. They also love to buy estate, antique and modern jewelry such as rings, necklaces, earrings, pins, cufflinks, bracelets and pendants. If you have loose diamond or one set in a ring, pendant or stud earrings they are also interested to buy it. They will pay you with a highest price and you can have the money immediately if you want to sell or consign your items to them. For those who are interested don't hesitate to visit their website at www.sellusyourjewelry.com and you can get what you want.


norm

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95