Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mummy Meme Tag

I got this mother's day tag from a sweet friend of mine Janet. Thank you so much sis for sharing me this tag. I would like to pass this tag to my sexy friends Poray, Cecil, Gigi, sis Agring and to all mom who are interested just feel free to grab this nice tag. Thank you and happy weekend to all.

My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon

Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

Share your favorite Mother's Day quotes and place your blog/name right after the piece of artwork.



norm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi norms! thanks for the tag! i'll do it tomorrow in time for mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about fats and unwanted body weight. Baby Fats lang yan. That is from me, Doctor Kono.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Norm. hope you have a great one. hugs!

AJ said...

belated mom day, mam norms, waaaaaaa, kinalimutan mo nako. pag may time ka, pls check my mum post. rgds.:)

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95