Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Monday, June 23, 2008

Halloween Costume


Hi! hello to all my friends online. How are you today? As for me here I'm fine as always. I just wanted to share a few words about my two niece Shawn and Jessy ages are 11 and 12. They recently enter a costume party at their school. Since their parents are so busy with their works I volunteered myself to look for the costume. It was the joyous occasion and a wonderful experienced for my 2 nieces. So I wanted you to know I looked all over at local stores for that special costume. You know that one that was sure to win a prize however I need to take special care so both of my niece won a prize as Halloween should be equally enjoyable for both. Well, any auntie wants the very best for her niece. I looked all during the month of September at ever local store around my community and couldn't find a thing for my 2 nieces.

One day it came to me I rushed home and with a few checks of my mouse I was on this very nice website www.costumecauldron.com. I began to view all the possibilities so many to choose from. I'm so glad I found different kinds of Halloween costumes for adult, teen, kids, toddler, baby and pets. They also offers sexy Halloween costume ,TV movies and comics, couple's costumes, plus size costumes, dance costumes, mascot costumes and holiday costumes. They have lots of accessory for costume accessories, theatrical make up, masks, trick or treating and pumpkin carving. Aside from that they have props, decorations and supplies, magic and card tricks, jokes and novelties, juggling and supplies, audio and effects, videos and books.

So what are you waiting for don't hesitate to visit their popular website and buy online.


norm

1 comments:

gLoR!e said...

hi norm,

thanks for the visit..i've added u!:)

hope to see u later again..:)


-g-

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95