Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Real Smile


Hi! hello friends online good morning to all of you. I'm so happy today so I post this cute picture of mine taken at Riverside park in our city Guelph. Well, happiness can be manifested in many different ways, on me, it is reflected on my face. When I smile it is indeed my real smile. To be happy is every human's ultimate goal in life ,to laugh out loud when it is time to laugh and to wear a smile, relax and taking everything easy when you are in the most challenging situation of your life. Remember the old adage, if you want to stay young keep on smiling and be happy.


norm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sis, nice photo here with those beautiful tulips. take care.

Maria said...

wow,loved it!ur so pretty!ate pa add naman bago ko blog. http://aphotographicmind.com ty!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Norm...

Pretty picture with beautiful background.

How have you been?

Juliana

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95