Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Describe My Day

Thanks to a pretty friend Jhona for sharing me this interesting tag. Love to pass this tag to all my blogger friends in my list especially Wincel and Mymy.


Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s Mom /Me,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / My Wonderful Life / Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow /YOUR BLOG HERE

Yesterday, I:

1. I went shopping with my brother.
2. Finished all my tasks
3. Chatting with friends
4. Cooked pancake of my niece
5. Watching teleserye
6. Clean the house


norm

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95