Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Prayer For The Victims

I got this prayer from a nice friend lynn. Thanks sis for sharing me this prayer for the victims of tragedy. I would love to share this prayer to all my friends online.
Let us all unite in prayer and pray for the victims and their families in this very sad tragedy.


Prayer for the MV Princess of the stars fatalities and survivors.

Dear God, we pray that you comfort each bereaved family everyday as they grieved for their loss, we pray that you will supply all their needs, we pray for the survivors that they may have a good life after the tragedy, that you will bless them and let them know in the deepest part of their heart that in spite of what have happened, you LOVE and CARE for them. This we pray in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. I encourage everyone to keep the prayer going.

LET’S P.U.S.H. (PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS). I’m tagging everyone in my bloglist and let us all witness the power of prayer.


norm

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for posting this here, Ate Norm. At least makatabang pud ta nila through prayers, diba?

Musta na? Hope you're having a nice day. Ingatz!

Eds said...

HI SIS! Have sumtin for u - http://edsnanquil.com/?p=942

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95