Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Strawberry Picking

I'm so happy yesterday because my sister, niece, my friend, her kid and I were having fun picking strawberry in the farm. I'm so excited because its my first time to experienced. Well, I love strawberry so much taste is delicious, nutritious, versatile and so yummy. As of now I eat strawberries for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, hehehe. Not to worry because I can get good nutrition and health benefits like higher level of vitamins C, high in dietary fiber, manganese, folate and potassium. Its also low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. The nutritional value of the strawberry makes it suitable for maintaining optimum health and weight loss.


norm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tagged u sis -
http://edsnanquil.blogspot.com/2008/07/one-more-thing.html

Gorgeous MUM said...

g'day!

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95