Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Monday, August 11, 2008

Brilliante Weblog Award

Hi! good morning to everyone. It's already four in the morning and I'm not yet sleeping and still blogging. Well, its a part of my life and I would like to say thank you to my ever friend lynn for sharing me this brillante weblog award. Your such a good friend of mine dear. Just continue sharing your tags and awards.

The above recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcomed to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers.Here are the rules for passing on the award:

l. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog

Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I would love to share this award to all my friends in my list. Thank you for coming and once again good morning to all.


norm

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dai naa sad kay Tag sa akong blog hehehe paki puno nalang to. http://www.cfdulkerian.com mao na akong new domain.

Pretty Life Online said...

Thanks so much sis for this award... I Need your help! I was nominated for Pinoyworld blog of the week. Hope you can vote my Pretty Life Online here!!!

Gorgeous MUM said...

of course you can grab whatever is at my site! ikaw pa, lakas ka sa kin! i have also given this award to you.

Butchay said...

hello another tag na naman mommy normz :)

Lynn said...

hello ate norm.

Ask ko favor, pls vote for my blog "My so-called life" at www.carlotaonline.com for me to win a customized layout. Thanks Ate Norm!

jennyr said...

mustah man norms? bz ang blogging busines??? btw, if u have time,check out the tag i have for u at this link!

Anonymous said...

hi norms! i awarded you with this one too. pa edit na lang. hehe! thanks! http://paultoni.blogspot.com/2008/08/brillante-weblog.html :)

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95