Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Last Wednesday Lilia and I watched a movie entitled "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" part 3. An American adventure film that follows "The Mummy" and "The Mommy Returns" and it was released on August here in Canada. The movie was directed by Rob Cohen and written by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar. Film produced by Bob Ducsay, Sean Daniel, Stephen Sommers and James Jacks. I love that movie so horrible, thrill and the special effect was great. The final battle was exciting and I wish there's a Mummy part 4 soon.


norm

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! I'd love to see that movie. I love the first one so most probably, the sequel is nice as well.

Niwey, tagged u ate norm.. http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2008/08/all-about-shoes.html

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95