Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sky Watch Friday #5 ( Awesome Bird )




Hello to all my friends in Sky Watch Friday. Here's my entry for this week. Last Sunday my sister, brother in law, niece and I went to a swimming pool near our place. We stayed there for four hours and we had lots and lots of fun.
At the parking lot while I waited for my sister, my eyes caught this awesome bird setting on top of an exhaust dome. I waited for a few minutes and the bird flew away. I'm so glad that I was able to captured the bird ready to fly. That's amazing and I like it.


norm

21 comments:

Chant said...

great capture indeed!

Gorgeous MUM said...

enjoy the day! take care!

João Videira Santos said...

Nice and poetic pictures

Lynn said...

got something for u, Ate Norm...

http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-love-your-blog.html

João Videira Santos said...

Hi! Dear Norm, my blog is a personal blog about the poetry I wrote and the paintings I paint. Thanks to come and...come again!
Kisses

bluedreamer27 said...

great pics as always norms
so cool and the sky was so brilliant
i like it
have a great day

Anonymous said...

nice swf

Angie said...

Superb photos and a great capture of the bird.

Pretty Life Online said...

wow! seems your shots great you have photography talent... nice job sis! Happy weekend!

Brad Myers said...

Nice photos for sky watch.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Lovely capture, he looks like he posing for you.

Anonymous said...

hi norms.. hanap ako tag board wla ako makita.. lol anyway daan lang po :)

Kelly said...

Great captures of the bird and wonderful SWF photo!

Leora said...

Oooh, bird on a dome and then bird takes off! Great.

Louise said...

Nice Series. I especially love the first shot.

Arija said...

Nice one, I'm glad you snapped him on take off as well.

Anonymous said...

It's nice you had a visit with family. Nice pictures.

Cátia said...

nice capture!beautiful sky

magiceye said...

superb captures!

Anonymous said...

Good timing, and you're right, the bird launching is a good subject for a photo.

DeniseinVA said...

Very nice photos, lovely cloud formation in the first and I enjoyed the other two with the seagull. Love those seagulls.

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95