Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sky Watch Friday ( Autumn Leaves )



Hello to all beautiful and handsome sky lovers! Good morning to all of you especially to Tom, Sandy, IMAC & Klaus. Here's my entry for this week, a wonderful afternoon with a beautiful color of the maple leaves. I took these pictures when I walked to a nearby store and bought some gifts for my niece. Most people enjoy the changes of colors of autumn leaves including me. In my place I can see much maple leaves turns to reds, yellows and oranges, gold and brown before the leaves fall off the trees. Thanks for your visit...


norm

13 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

Yeah! Autumn is definitely here and is getting colder... Mine's up too.. Happy weekend!

twinks said...

you captured the sky beautifully sis..
dropping by here :]

Carolyn said...

nice shot norm...here, the leaves are changing their colors too and I took some shot just a while ago..

happy thursday:-)

Roses and Lilacs said...

Beautiful colors. Our trees have not begun to change colors yet.
Marnie

Louise said...

Although the sky is pretty, who cares? The tree is fantastic!

Photo Cache said...

That's the beauty of autumn, we get to gawk at pretty trees and their fabulous leaves. Happy skywatching.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of fall. Very pretty photos.

Unknown said...

hi norms! first visit ko dito sa blog mo. galing ah! we're pinoys, too, from burlington, ontario. enjoy the rest of the week! i'll be a frequent visitor here, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful trees - happy skywatch.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - the pale sky is a perfect backdrop for the fall leaves.

Woody said...

Great Photo!

Anonymous said...

wow i like it Norm the sky is nice with the beautiful color of the maple tree.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I real like fall and all of it beauty.

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95