Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thanks To You My friend!!!

I'm so thankful to my pretty friend in blogging Belle for always sharing some tips and techniques how to earn more money online. For me, she's so expert in terms of making money online. I'm so happy that I met her last December 2007 here in blogging. She's the one who encouraged me to apply advertising company last year. Until now she's always ready to buzz me online using yahoo messenger if there's an opportunity to grab, hehehe. With her support and guidance I become successful too, charing...Again, to you my dearest friend, thanks for the chat and for being there to help me always. You're one in a million.


norm

1 comments:

Butchay said...

hello norms, got an award for you. Musta na?

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95