Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Household Chores

A tagged from my super sexy friend SuperNova of New york City. Thank you sis for sharing this tag and love to pass this to all my friends in my list especially to my dearest close friend Mymy in Davao City.

This meme is pretty simple.

Here are the rules:

1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies:

When I was in the Philippines I have helpers at home one or two, I need them because both of us work full time during the day. Last time I really hate household chores. But when I came Canada, I learned how to vacuum, cook some simple recipe, washes all the dishes and laundry my own clothes.

2.) Copy the image.

3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.

4.) Add your blog’s link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.

5.) Leave ME a comment and I’ll add you up in the masterlist.


DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios /Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / My Wonderful Life / SuperNova & SweetPain /Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow/ YOUR BLOG HERE

~~~END COPY~~~


norm

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa manko naanad ug nanny gud Norms mao maka survive ko hehehe wa man say ikabayad gud hehehe joke lng

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95