Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Marigold Flowers



In my travel and photography site, I posted the white marigold there. Well, I decided to post the orange marigold here as my entry for this week. Marigolds prefer a warm, sunny location and well-drained soil. They easily bloom during summer and last until fall. There are many different colors of marigold like yellow, orange and white. Marigolds can be propagated by seeds. Thanks to Luiz Santilli and Denise BC for hosting the site Today's Flowers and thanks also for leaving a comment.


norm

4 comments:

Oman said...

my girlfriend will definitely love this. i will invite her to see this and spray perfume all around the room to have that fragrant effect. lols. great post. i truly enjoyed it.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Stunning bright golds!

♥ Denise BC ♥ said...

Hi, Norm
The yellow are the most beautiful, great post. I thank you for participating in another edition of the FT.
hugs, Denise & Santilli - Today's Flowers Team

DeniseinVA said...

Such beautiful flowers! Lovely photo!

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95