Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Denver Restaurants

It was 8th day of March 2007 when I first met Ellen in blogging. We become friends and share a lot of stories about our life as a mother. Recently she invites me to join her daughter's wedding at Denver Colorado this coming day of hearts February 14, 2009.

According to Ellen, the venue of the reception will be held in one of the first class Denver Restaurants that they select from Denver Restaurants Directory. Wow! I'm so excited to travel meet my friend and attend the fabulous wedding. I plan to stay there for one week so that I can explore the most spectacular views, beautiful scenery, great attractions and wonderful places in Denver, Colorado.

Well, if you are interested to experience Denver Restaurants check the website denvermagazine.com and select the best restaurant you like most.


norm

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95