Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Slow Connection

Hi! Hello everyone. How's your day? I hope you are in good health. About me here, I feel so bad tonight because I can't post my assignment. I don't know what to do with this internet connection. It is very slow and server not found. I have many things to do in my blog but I can't log in. I hope this will be good tomorrow. To all my friends who visit my site I promise to visit you all if my connection is ok.


norm

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

hi norm, visiting you here...i have something for you in this link http://www.gagiers.info/2008/11/friends.html have a nice weekend:-)

Josh of Arabia said...

msta mam,
longtime!..sana bumilis na ulit koneksyon mo para mkdalw ka ulit..,nadown din ako e.

paalis na pala mga kapatid ko na nandito early nxt year. may visa na sila

c u around:)

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95