Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shot On The Spot

I got this shot on the spot tag from lynn my friend from Gensan. To be honest, taking picture without combing my hair is the hardest thing to do since I have a long hair. Oh my gosh! I can't afford seeing my unwashed face and uncombed hair in the picture, that's why I put pink Santa's hat. Well, here's the result of my shot on the spot photo and I choice small size to be safe, lol.

Here are the rules:
  1. Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
  2. DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
  3. Post that picture with NO editing.
  4. Post these instruction with your picture.
  5. Tag 10 people to do this.
Love to share this tag to my beloved friends Mymy, Lynlyn, Janet, Wincel and to all friends in my list. Just feel free to grab this anytime you want.


norm

1 comments:

Lynn said...

wow! nice te norm! u still look pretty maski la panudlay. haha.

thanks for joing the fun. ingatz!

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95