Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meal Chase

I received an email from my friend Juanita this evening. She asks me if I'm free this weekend because she plans to stay at her grandmother's house located at 41 st. clair gardens, Toronto, Ontario. She also emails Elma and Pong, our best friends. Yes, of course sounds interesting and I love it. In her email she mentions the popular mealchase.com website.

According to her we will eat and order delicious foods at MealChase - Restaurant Deals. It's great, so easy, convenient and very affordable. All we have to do is to create a profile with your user name, email and password with telephone number. It is also advisable to enter your exact location to find the nearby restaurant and dining deals. For more information, check out the website and sign up for free.


norm

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95