Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Friday, March 6, 2009

Tagged From Lyn

Another tag from a dear friend Lynn. Thanks sis for this cute smiling goat, hehehe. Pass this to Mymy and Lynlyn

Perpetual Smiling Blogging Award...what a smile eh?!

Let's get on with the rules:
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.

1. What is your name: Norm (Not my real name)
2. A four Letter Word : Rank (I really need that in my sites)
3. A boy's Name : Dale (my one and only)
4. A girl's Name : Sunshine (I don't know why I like this name)
5. An occupation : Me? LC as of now
6. A color : Pink (I love it)
7. Something you'll wear : Red t-shirt and Pajama (later I put on jacket still cold here as of now)
8. A type of food : Any (Basta masarap)
9. Something found in the bathroom : Tissue (Most women needs)
10. A place : Monkayo (My homeplace).
11. A reason for being late : Sleeping (that's the only reason I'm late tulog pa)
12. Something you shout : I do no (wala)
13. A movie title : Iwan
14. Something you drink : Tea or coffee
15. A musical group : My group
16. A street name : Aquamarine st.
17. A type of car : Toyota (any basta maganda)
18. A song title: Here I Am (By Bryan Adams )
19. A verb : Eat ( oo gutom ako )


norm

1 comments:

Lynn said...

thank u for doing the tag, ate norm. pero dapat all of ur answers start with "N" since norm imo name. hehe. no prob though.

have a fruitful week. mwahugs!

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95