Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Survey

I got this tagged from Rich and Thank you so much friend for sharing me this interesting tag. I would like to pass this to all my friends online. To those interested please feel free to grab this tag.

1. Have you found the one you wanna spend your whole life with?
Mu hubby
2. Are you happy with your life right now?
happy
3. Do you think there’s still a chance for past lovers to get back together?
no more chance
4. How did you spend your Christmas last year?
I spent my Christmas last year in manila with my family
5. Do you go for Simbang Gabi?
of course
6. Who was your Valentine’s date?
no
7. What are you looking forward to next week?
maybe go shopping
8. What song are you listening right now?
here i am by bryan adams
9. Closest Sibling?
all my siblings no need to mention
10. Last person who texted you?
my son
11. Last person you texted?
my hubby
12. When was the last time you smiled?
everyday and every minute
13. Why?
I love to smile
14. Ever loved someone so much that it hurts?
no
15. What do you hate most about school?
I love to be in school
16. Mcdo or Jollibee?
jollibee
17. Name one insect you hate most?
snake
18. Still close to any of your ex(s)?
No
19. Would you kiss the last person who kissed you?
it depends
20. If you were in the mall, where would you probably go?
school supply
21. Do you think there such thing as Fate?
no comment
22. You spend most of your Friday Night with?
my niece
23. What were you doing an hour ago?
eating
24. If you could have a special power what would it be?
no comment
25. Do you know your bestfriend’s crush (es) ?
nope
26. Do you agree that usually the second child are the troublemakers?
no
27. What happened to number 27?

no comment
28.. Do you like guys / girls with dimples?

yes coz I have dimples
29. Honestly, do you think you tall?
I'm not
30. Who’s your cutest / most handsome classmates ever?
forgot already
31. Any hidden talents?
secret
32. Who’s making you mad?
I'm not mad
33. Why?
I'm happy always
34. Do you like her / him?
I like him
35. Last one, cigarettes or drugs?
no way


norm

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95