Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Time

Since I was a child I am a great lover of different kinds of gorgeous flowers like Geranium. I feel so happy and excited if I can see lovely, unique and charming bright colors of flowers. A perfect shape of leaves, brilliant flower colors that attracted me most.
A beautiful flowers bloom every spring season. These flowers needs direct sunlight for at least four hours a day and bloom so wonderful. These flowers can be grown from seeds and cuttings. Its good also on direct sunlight to make the flowers bloom so completely and so lovely.


norm

2 comments:

twinks said...

nice photos sis.. lovely flowers!

StaLira said...

i love flowers, too! soooo pretttty

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95