Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Six Folder/Six Picture Tag

I was so tired when I got this tag from lynn last night and it's only now that I got the chance to post my number six picture in my six folder. Well, It's me when my my sister and I went to the next city and we ordered Sonoma Salad at Williams Coffee Pub. Actually it's my sister who took this picture while I was eating. It's so delicious and love to eat this again at Williams.
By the way, thanks to lynn for tagging me this wonderful tag. And same as usual love to pass this tag to my friends Mymy and Lynlyn.


norm

6 comments:

Lynn said...

haaay, palaway man ka ate norm oi. kalami ana oi. lawaaaaay...

niwey, salamat sa paghimo sa tag. ingatz. mwah!

Butchay said...

hello norms, happy new year! was supposed to tag you with this but naa na man diay ka ani hehehehe

anyway view mine here nalang:

http://clarkph.com/?p=336

bluedreamer27 said...

im back!! sorry for not being here in the blososphere for almost 2 weeks...
but now im happy to tell you that im back from th field again...
and im so sorry again for missing some of your post...my apology
may you have a great year my friend
have a great day and God bless! !
btw ang sarap naman nyan pahingi naman hehe

Anonymous said...

Norms lami kau ng ginakaon nimo! panghatag ana.

Lynn said...

hello ate norm..

tagged u again...
http://www.yogiandme.com/2009/01/fourth-edition-tag.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks norms for the visit. Unta makasuroy napod mi hehehe singapore ka okey daw. hehehehe Happy valentines norms.

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95