Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sogo Active Challenge

Hello! Good evening to everyone. How's the weather in your location today? Well, here in Canada, we experienced a heavy snow this morning. When I woke up and peep on the window, I saw a tremendous downfall of snow and everything around were almost color white. After I took a bath, I ate my breakfast and work. In the afternoon the weather still cold until night.

You know what? I'm happy because it's Saturday tomorrow. I have no work, the time for me to rest and relax while blogging. While I was on my friend's site I saw a very interesting challenge. It is called the sickest way to live healthy. The Coca-cola Canada, encouraging all Canadian teenagers to participate and enjoy with SOGO Active challenge. It is the best way to have fun, makes the teenager stronger and improves your talents and attitudes. In this challenge, your body and mind becomes attentive and full of excitement. You can also hook up with friends, share ideas and the first step towards a healthier and active life. The Coca-cola will select winners from the participants and have a great chance to become a torchbearer for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Torch Relay.

So, if you want to enjoy your life check out the website and don’t forget register online.

Post?slot_id=30676&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


norm

1 comments:

Lynn said...

another tag for u ate norm...

http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/01/6th-folder-6th-picture-tag.html

 
ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95 ss_blog_claim=5199b5c27fa149a8c356f8779aa2fd95