Friday, May 30, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
Last Saturday afternoon while I'm chatting with friend my sister went to my room and told me to get ready because we're going to the other city for shopping, strolling and etc. Well, love the idea so I didn't waste my time and happy to get ready.
To those who are interested to visit Ireland, I can guide you to a perfect and cheap Ireland Hotels. They offer lots of available hotels thats stands for elegance, unique, friendly with warm hospitality. They have wonderful swimming pool, many attractions like Ashford Castle, Town Musuem, Sculpture Park, Ceide Fields and many more. Dublin Hotels offers perfect accommodation and excellent services to make your stay a very memorable one. They have lots of standard, very luxurious and exquisitely designed rooms and suits. If you love to stay Cork Hotels, they offers a very nice, spacious and modern rooms. You can have a workout cession with their nice gymnasium or relax at the jacuzzi. They have the most convenient facilities to make your stay a very memorable one. Also you can try Shannon Hotels with a very wonderful view that attract the attention of everyone.
For more information try to visit their popular website at www.cheaperthanhotels.co.uk/Ireland and have a reservation.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
It was Saturday afternoon May 24, 2008 when I decided to change my about me picture. Only my picture was change not this cute little teddy bear I love this so much. Actually this cute teddy bear was heartily given to me last January from a sweetest friend of mine in blogging Carlota from Michigan. It's a souvenir.. so, I don't wanna lost it and promise its forever in my 5 sites. This teddy bear is so precious in my sight, I cherished it so much, I really love and care. Again, thank you so much sis...14344
It's Norm from Canada
Great Weekend is here again. Same as usual I'm staying at home doing my tasks, blog hopping and chatting with friends. Well, weekend is not complete without cookies and chocolates in front of me. Thanks to my very generous friend Lilia who shared her cookies to me and to my pretty friend Helen who gave this chocolates too. I'm so blessed to have a friends who are always there to show love and care to me. And to all my friends in blogging have a wonderful, peaceful and blessed happy weekend...
Friday, May 23, 2008
Being a mother I'm so happy that my son is already first year high school this coming June. That's why I'm very much excited to buy a latest watch for him to use in school. Before I love to go shopping malls and buy for the best item I want. But now my time is limited because I'm so busy taking care of my niece thats why I prefer to shop online.
How about you guys? Are you looking for an elegant watch? Well, I can help you find a great website for different kinds of watches you want. All you have to do is to visit Vialuxe dot com. You can select best color, perfect size, latest model, unique, durable and luxurious cartier watch for you and your loveones. They offers different cartier collection such as baignoire, ballerine, ballon bleu de cartier, declaration, la dona de cartier, lanieres and many more. They have different style for both mens and ladies. Aside from watches, they have also different kinds of jewelry such as diamond rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and pendants. What attracted me most is the Hearts on Fire, a beautiful Diamond Heart Necklace. It's a gorgeous design and I love the precious diamond on it. If you are interested to shop online just log on to their brilliant website at www.vialuxe.com. Please buy it now and be hurry.
Everyone of us needs diet and exercise to become more active always. Maintaining a healthy body through exercise is the most important challenge to all of us. Here are my tips of diet and exercise:
1. Ditch the car keys and try to walk to the store, jogging or ride a bike.
2. Clean more at home even vacuuming is an exercise, gardening and raking.
3. Take the stairs instead of the escalator and elevator.
4. Go out to the garden and play with your child or grandchildren. They will keep you moving.
I got this interesting tag from my sister Ladynred from her Agring's home cooking and baking site. This tag is originally came from Yen also a pretty friend of mine. And I love to pass this tag to all my friends online. To all my friends you are all welcome to to grab this tag if you love it. Thank you all and happy weekend.
Please NOTE that you are not allowed to change the “HERE” in number 4 to your own blog url. I am making this so that everyone can enjoy the benefit of higher technorati rank and who knows more PR! And being the author of this one, I’d appreciate if you respect that.
::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring's Simply Digital 66. Agring's Home & Garden 67. Agring's Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring's Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Yesterday, today and tomorrow 71. Your blog
::End Copy Here::
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Hi! hello to all my friends online. Are you stress from work and love to relax, enjoy while playing an exciting games over the net? Well, welcome to the most popular free online casinos and amazing gambling games nowadays. They offer lots of online casino gam and many special bonuses. It's a perfect online casinos accepting US players only. So, what are you waiting for try it now and have fun. I'm sure you will enjoy with the tips and have a great chance to win the jackpot. Guarantee the most secure, reliable and safety of your self and your money. For more information log on to their famous website at www.casinoguide.ws and play now.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I got this cute award from a sweet pretty girl Pinaymama. Thank you sis for sharing me this interesting award. Its an awesome and I love this so much. I really appreciated it, God bless you and take care always.
The rules of this tag are as follows:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Make sure you visit the link above.
Now, since Arte y Pico means Art and Tips, I am giving an award to the Top 5 bloggers on my list that for having the most Creativity and Tips on their pages. And they are the following in random order:
1. Mabelle - Mabelle's Hope Faith and Love
2. Joy - Fil - Oz Blog
3. Lynn - My So - Called Life
4. Sweetiepie - Texas Life
5. Agring - Electronics and Entertainments
Wow awesome! SocialSpark is Live! a great news to all bloggers enthusiast. You are all welcome to join and earn more money through this perfect SocialSpark from IZEA. I first heard about this awesome socialspark from a sweet friend of mine Joyoz. Take a look of her profile and mine too. I'm proud to be a member with the name of ladynorms and so happy to be a part of this friendly social marketing network that connects advertisers and bloggers to all over the world through an online advertising marketplace. It's a great opportunity to all bloggers to earn a lot of money while blogging just like their affiliated site PPP.
So, my dear friends online I am encouraging you all to participate the most excellent SocialSpark. You can make money by either placing a display advertisements or writing sponsored content. It's so easy and you can make a lot of money by advertising their products, write your own opinion and post it in your blogs. Aside from that you can gain more friends here and as of now my favorite friends are there already in my site. It helps increasing and generate your traffic and to your friends too. They have also a code of ethics to be follow.
If you are interested don't hesitate to sign up now create a profile, submit your blogs and enjoy to connect with friends. Don't waste your time be a part of this awesome company. Try now and be hurry.
This post is brought to you by social park IZEA
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Eating a healthy foods are the best way to control your cholesterol level. These are following winning 4 groups of foods to eat:
1. Vegetables and Fruits - eat at least 5 to 10 servings a day. Eat a variety of vegetables and fruit and choose deep-coloured ones. Enjoy them in countless ways at meal time and snack time.
2. Grain Products - go for whole grain. Opt for bread, rusks and pasta made with whole wheat or grain. Choose whole grain cereal with at least 2 grams of fibre per 30 grams serving. Cereals that contain oat bran or psyllium are excellent choices, since they help lower blood cholesterol.
3. Milk Products - Choose the lower fat versions. Opt for milk and yogourt with 2% or less milk fat ( M.F.). Try enriched soy beverages. Manage your consumption of cheese by opting for cheese with 20% or less M.F.
4. Vary Your Sources Of Protein - think fish for 2 or 3 meals a week. Discover legumes such as peas, beans, lentils and tofu. Eat chicken and turkey without the skin. Choose lean cuts of meat that have little or no visible fat. Take small portions of meat or poultry. Use low-fat cooking methods. Choose lean deli such as turkey breast, ham, roast beef or vegetarian alternatives. Limit egg yolks to 2 or 3 per week.
For more information on high cholesterol and treatment, visit healthycholesterol.ca
Monday, May 19, 2008
Are you suffering from a bed bugs problems everytime you sleep in your soft bed? We can't deny that sometimes we got bed bugs from travels, slept from other beds, other furnitures and brought bed bugs in our home. Well, worry no more I can guide you to the best bed bug guide that gives solution of your problem. To protect your family try to use the right bed bug foggers and don't do it yourself especially when dealing with chemicals. Ask professional help because they know what they are doing and I'm sure you can sleep well at night. For more information log on to their website at www.bedbugsguide.com/bed-bug-foggers.htm and learn how to control bed bugs.
To maintain a healthy body we need to exercise daily. You need to exercise gradually to build up strength and stamina. Here's a tips for you:
1. Start slow
2. Choose a time of day that suits you best
3. Everything counts
4. Do a variety of exercises
5. Don't give up if you miss a day or two
6. Make it fun
7. Walk to your park daily
Sunday, May 18, 2008
While I am browsing the net I'm so happy that I found a perfect website for trade show booths. Camelback Displays, Inc offers different kind of all trade show displays, exhibit truss, trade show flooring then different kinds of table covers. I love so much the styles and awesome color of their table skirts. They have also a unique banner stands of all types and a very latest trade show furniture. Aside from that they offers nice pipe and drape, excellent stages and stage skirting, beautiful graphic tents and canopy, wonderful trade show lights, perfect light boxes, nice literature/brochure holders, hanging/overhead displays, crowd control, presentation tools, design and layout.
If you are interested to buy don't hesitate to visit to their website at www.camelbackdisplays.com and select the best products that fit to your needs.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
According to my researched tulips are originally from Persia and Turkey. Then was brought to Europe where they got their common name from the Turkish word for gauze (with which turbans were wrapped) - reflecting the turban-like appearance of a tulip in full bloom. By the 17th century, the popularity of tulips were particularly in the Netherlands became so great that the price of a single bulb soared to new heights, causing markets to crash and putting into motion "tulip mania."
Tulips are among the most popular flowers in the garden. They have different colors available and many varieties have been developed. Tulips bloom usually during springtime depending on the climate in which they are planted.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
Share your favorite Mother's Day quotes and place your blog/name right after the piece of artwork.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
When it comes to buying a jewelry I'm the queen in the family. I've collected quite a lot of gold and silver jewelries over the years. Some are gifts from friends and relatives. I know I'm talking about jewelries but that's not really what I'm going to discuss today. I will be talking about silver bullion bar which is available at Monex dot com. Yes, you heard me right! You can buy it personally or let them delivered it to your door. If you prefer that your silver will be going to a safe deposit. No problem at all. The staff at Monex dot com can help you arrange your deposit box at your preferred institution. That's why Monex dot com is the best.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I got this tagged "kissable" from my 2 sweet friends of mine Prettygirl and Nova. Thank you so much sis for sharing me this interesting tag. I would like to pass this tag to my precious friends Lynn, Gigi, Pearl and Guapa.
1. Post a picture of yourself wearing your favorite colored lipstick.
2. Tag two or more bloggers.
3. And don’t forget to link the blogger who tagged you!
This picture was taken at my favorite room when I was in the Philippines my sweet pink room. All things here are all pink curtain, bedsheets, pillows, blanket, flowers, and mostly my personal things here are all pink. And read my lips its red pink my favorite lipstick in the Philippines.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
1. Eat only when your hungry.
2. Eat slowly ( it takes 20 to 30 minutes to start feeling full ) and stop eating when you're full.
3. Begin meals with a large glass of water.
4. Have a fruit or vegetable for a snack and have fruit for dessert.
5. Choose skinless poultry and lean cuts of meat.
6. Choose low - fat or fat - free cheeses, salad dressings and bread spreads.
7. Use low - fat cooking methods such as baking, broiling, grilling, steaming and choose cooking sprays for stir - fries and sauteing.
8. Keep a food log to help you track how much you're eating.